This is quote only and we are not holding any confirmed reservation either in the airline or in hotel. This offer is valid only for limited seats & Subject to availability. The booking is processed after receiving the advance amount. Final status shall be communicated within 72 hours / 3 full working days of booking (after collection of token amount). If we fail to give you confirmation than entire Advance amount is refundable to you.
New Guidelines for Traveler Dated 21-Aug-2021 (For Current update visit: https://www.srilanka.travel/helloagain/): As per the latest guidelines DGHS/COVID 19/347/2021 dated 18th Aug 2021 issued by Ministry of Health- Sri Lanka, we are pleased to announce that Sri Lanka have resumed acceptance of passengers travelling on Tourist Visa from India. There has been a change in the approval process and quarantine measures for passengers travelling on tourist visa.
Passengers who can travel under Tourism Protocol: Only fully vaccinated passengers can travel under this category. Travelers arriving in Sri Lanka on Tourist Visa must obtain Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) through www.eta.gov.lk following the protocols stated in www.srilanka.travel/helloagain
Passengers who can travel under Tourism protocol are as stated below:-
• Indian Tourists
• Foreign National including residence VISA holders
• Dual Citizens
• Sri Lankan Citizens
These categories of passengers will not require prior approvals from the foreign ministry but must follow operational guidelines of Sri Lanka tourism.
For passengers travelling on Tourism Protocol, there will be no mandatory minimum stay. If the day 01 PCR test result is negative the travelers are required to continue the rest of their stay at 3 star or above category hotels.
PCR Test Requirement:
Issued on 06th October 2021 // Effective from 07th October 2021
1. Applies to International Tourists visiting Sri Lanka under tourist visa.
• No prior approval required from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Civil Aviation Authority.
• There is no minimum duration of stay in Sri Lanka.
• Travellers who have completed 14 days after the recommended doses of COVID-19 vaccination and arriving with a negative COVID-19 PCR Report done within 72 hours of embarkation will be considered as fully vaccinated travellers. Any vaccination type accepted by the country of origin will be accepted.
2. Prior to boarding, travellers are required to:
i. Have a valid tourist visa. All visas must be applied online. Visit www.eta.gov.lk.
ii. Have done a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to embarkation (Children below 2 years are exempted).
• Fully vaccinated travellers are EXEMPTED from obtaining the mandatory COVID-19 Local Insurance cover. However, travellers should ensure that they have a comprehensive travel insurance that will cover health and other expenses related to COVID-19 should there be a need as Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting.
• Fully vaccinated travellers if accompanied by not-vaccinated / not-fully vaccinated children of 12-18 years, pay for on-arrival PCR test at USD 40 per test. Travelers can pay for PCR test at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory established at Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) or any other MOH approved laboratory. Also, travellers can visit www.visitsrilanka.gov.lk to pay in advance.
• Fully vaccinated travellers if accompanied by not-vaccinated / not-fully vaccinated children, (all age groups) ensure that the comprehensive travel insurance is extended to cover the children adequately as the Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting.
3. At the airport produce the following:
i. Negative COVID-19 PCR report (English) taken within 72 hours prior to embarkation (Applicable to all travellers excluding children below 2 years).
ii. Original vaccination certificate / card (together with a certified copy of English language translation if the certificate / card is not in English or if relevant data are not indicated in English).
iii. Completed Health Declaration Form. A separate form should be submitted for each of the accompanying children (if any).
4. On-arrival PCR tests
i. No on-arrival PCR test for “Fully Vaccinated” travellers.
ii. Not-vaccinated Children:
• No on-arrival PCR test for Not-vaccinated children up to 12 years and they will be allowed to travel with their parents.
• Not-vaccinated children of 12 -18 years need to undergo on-arrival PCR testing at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory at BIA or at any other MOH approved laboratory and inform the result to the area MOH. If the Day 1 PCR report is negative, they will be allowed to travel with their parents.
iii. No 2nd PCR for fully vaccinated travellers.
Quarantine measures for Fully vaccinated travelers:
- All categories of travelers who have taken the recommended doses of COVID 19 vaccination and arrive in Sri Lanka after 14 days after vaccination, will be considered fully vaccinated. All passengers arriving from non-restricted countries do not require quarantine if their day 1 PCR test is negative.
- Non-Vaccinated children below 18 years, can be discharged with fully vaccinated passengers if their on-arrival PCR test (from 2 years - 18 years) is negative. Children below 2 years will only be subjected to RT PCR test if their accompanying adult is tested positive on day one of the RT PCR test.
- Travellers who have received their recommended doses of vaccines must carry their original vaccination certificate/ card in English language. A certified copy of English language translation is required if the document is not in English language.
Note: Passengers who have recovered from COVID and have taken one shot of vaccine will be considered fully vaccinated. For more information, please refer to the link indicated at the bottom of this circular.
Guidelines to be followed by travel agents for all passengers mentioned above:
- Travel / ticketing agents must ensure all ticketed passengers have the mandatory requirements fulfilled and relevant documents are ready before their departure to avoid passengers being mishandled / denied boarding at the airport.
- ETA (VISA) Number for Tourists. (Please visit www.visitsrilanka.gov.lk to pay for your COVID19 Insurance & PCR tests. Also, to obtain your unique tourism reference number required to apply for visa)
- A confirmed return ticket for ETA VISA holders.
- A valid ‘PCR NEGATIVE’ report.
- Mandatory updating of ‘Visa type’ and ‘Visa number; in the SSR field
- Kindly update in the SSR field if passenger is a Sri Lankan National - ‘Sri Lankan National’ or if a Dual Citizen is travelling with a Sri Lankan passport - ‘Sri Lankan PPT holder’
- Please feel free to contact us for any queries on +91 11 41528630 or you may also refer to our website https://www.srilankan.com/en_uk/coporate/emergency-news-detail/525 for more detailed information on quarantine measures and all other information pertaining to your travel.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You have to understand and abide by following terms and conditions:-
1. Inspite of getting successful visa and/or boarding pass there could be the possibility of deportation. Further in case of Visa with-holding, refusal or delay obtaining visa the consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by the travelling person and in no case it shall be saddled on Travel Agent.
2. In case of unavailability of mentioned hotel/s in tentative itinerary, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
3. Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, intentions would be to see tour package is conducted where ticketed tour component is not skipped.
4. As hotels / Flights / Itinerary / Route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes.
5. Traveler must be in possession of requisite number of Entries Visa/s. Some Consulates/ may request for a personal interview. You will have to attend this Interview.
6. The 3rd or 4th person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed.
7. It is entirely your responsibility to arrange, provide and carry during tour, valid travel documents including Passport. Your passport must have validity of a period of at least six months from the date of travel with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property / baggage’s for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
8. The Travel Program Voucher(s) along with air-tickets and other travel documents would be given to you 2-4 days prior to the departure, only on payment of full tour cost including foreign exchange difference component paid 30 days prior to the departure of the tour and adherence to the cooperation sought for processing the booking.
9. If the booking is accepted less than 30 days prior to departure, you shall make full payment of the tour cost including foreign exchange difference component at the time of booking.
10. It is entirely your responsibility to check the Travel Program Voucher(s) / Tickets / Visas / Insurance Policies carefully and to let the Company know immediately in the event of any error.
11. Tour cancellation charges shall be as per Cancellation Terms.
12. Any increase in rate of exchange of forex leading to an increase in cost of surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure cost price of the tour will be subject to increase without notice.
13. This tour is at budget provided for. You can go for higher value tour components at much higher rates. You can explore about the same with our sale executive.
14. The purpose of itinerary is to cover the events mentioned therein. City tours are drive through the city, with few photo stops. Un-ticketed tour component during city tours can be skipped to catch up ticketed tour components, in that case no compensation shall be given for skipped tour component/s. Unticketed means where there is no entry fees like beaches.
15. Hotels are at the outskirts or near surrounding towns, connected away from the main city through limited transfers, which involves long drive between the hotel and main city. There is no choice for hotels as we have to arrange hotel taking into consideration itinerary in the given budget.
16. If you are a senior citizen or/and differently abled person or person with special need then you must not venture at all as tours are without any attendant to provide any kind of support or assistance during the tour. There will be no medical assistance and in event of any requirement one has to depend upon local facility at his/her own handling and expenses. We therefore advise you to carry sufficient contingency funds. It is must to have Travel Insurance with required medical insurance cover also overseas contact phone numbers, which is available through various sim providing companies for better connectivity.
17. PAN card Number, Aadhaar Card and also valid email id is necessary to initiate booking. Apart from this your full cooperation for KYC (Know Your Customer) is mandatory. No cash payment will be accepted in violation of Government guidelines and without disclosure of its source.
18. Processing charges applicable at 5% of package cost if booking is withdrawn before booking reference number is communicated from our end. Thereafter cancellation charges applicable as per terms & conditions of booking mentioned in itinerary / handout / email communication.
19. Most hotels worldwide & Cruise vendors, ask for Security Deposit while checking in by tourist. This is refundable after adjusting any dues, they have to collect from you. The said deposit amount is not part of the package cost. They collect security deposit in relevant foreign exchange currency or credit card, as the case may be. For exact amount etc. please visit the official hotel website or make specific enquiry to the sales person.
Travel package Documents delivery: All the documents will be delivered over the emails and through WhatsApp only.
Additional Terms & Conditions for tour booking in relation to Covid 19 pandemic.
As these terms and conditions for tour booking in relation to COVID 19 pandemic but still it shall apply to similar situations giving rise to an abrupt stoppage of the tour booked.
- If due to pandemic the tour cannot be availed altogether then our liability will be limited to refund of tour money after deducting 5% of the tour costs and amount spent towards the booked services which are held up with service providers. Once the tour commences there shall be no refund.
- We shall not be bound to refund the amount held up with service providers like airlines, hotels or DMC, etc. unless they refund us in our bank account.
- You have to take all the precautions during the travel including repatriation expenses if you are stranded due to suspension of service abruptly due to law enforcement at your destination or transit places. There is no guarantee of any kind of physical or financial support during such eventuality where the tour is affected due to pandemic like situation.
- Every country may issue its travel requirements, procedures for prior to arrival or departure at the destination to be followed at ports, rules for medical testings and examination, and so on, which must be followed. The company will not be responsible if these procedures cause any hindrance to the smooth execution of tours. You must carry contingency funds to meet any travel related medical tests or quarantine related expenses.
- Circular dated 17th February 2021: As per Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Guidelines for International Arrivals (in supersession of all guidelines issued on the subject since 2nd August, 2020)
In the context of COVID-19, Government of India is following point of entry procedures for identifying International travellers, particularly at-risk travellers to India through multi-pronged strategy of thermal screening and testing. There is increasing evidence that the mutant variant of SARS-CoV-2 are in circulation in many countries and these mutant variants are driving the pandemic in their country of origin. So far, the three SARSCoV- 2 variants in circulation viz-a-viz (i) UK Variant [VOC 202012/01 (B.1.1.7)] (ii) South Africa variant [501Y.V2 (B.1.351)] and (iii) Brazil variant [P.1 (P.1)] - have been detected in 86, 44 and 15 countries respectively.
All three variants have demonstrated increased transmissibility, as reported by World Health Organization.
Ministry Health of Family & Welfare in consultation with Ministry of Civil Aviation has reviewed the situation with regard to point of entry actions required to minimize the risk of importation of mutant strains of SARS-CoV-2.
This document addresses all the actions that need to be taken in two parts:-
- Part (A) Standard Operating Procedures for all international travellers coming to India
- Part (B) Additional procedures for those coming from United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East.
The entry Airports for flight services would be decided by Ministry of Civil Aviation based on the Bilateral/ Vande Bharat Mission (VBM) flights.
This Standard Operating Procedure shall be valid w.e.f. 22nd February, 2021 (23:59 Hrs IST) till further orders. Based on the risk assessment, this document shall be reviewed from time to time.
Part A - For all international travellers except travellers coming through flights originating from United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East
A.1. Planning for Travel
i. All travellers should (i) submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) before the scheduled travel (ii) upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report. This test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to undertaking the journey. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise.
ii. They should also give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, through concerned airlines before they are allowed to undertake the journey that they would abide by the decision of the appropriate government authority to undergo home quarantine/ self-monitoring of their health for 14 days, or as warranted.
iii. Arrival in India without negative report shall be allowed only for those traveling to India in the exigency of death in the family.
iv. If they wish to seek such exemption under para (iii) above, they shall apply to the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before boarding. The decision taken by the government as communicated on the online portal will be final.
A.2. Before Boarding
v. Do’s and Don'ts shall be provided along with ticket to the travellers by the airlines/agencies concerned.
vi. Airlines to allow boarding only those passengers who have filled in the Self Declaration Form on the Air Suvidha portal and uploaded the negative RT-PCR test report.
vii. At the time of boarding the flight, only asymptomatic travellers will be allowed to board after thermal screening.
viii. All passengers shall be advised to download Aarogya Setu app on their mobile devices.
ix. Suitable precautionary measures such as environmental sanitation and disinfection shall be ensured at the airports.
x. During boarding all possible measures to ensure physical distancing are to be ensured.
A.3. During Travel
xi. Suitable announcement about COVID-19 including precautionary measures to be followed shall be made at airports and in flights and during transit.
xii. While on board the flight, required precautions such as wearing of masks, environmental hygiene, respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene etc. are to be observed by airline staff, crew and all passengers.
A.4. On arrival
xiii. Deboarding should be done ensuring physical distancing.
xiv. Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the airport. The self-declaration form filled online shall be shown to the airport health staff.
xv. The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol.
xvi. The passengers who have been exempted for pre-arrival RT-PCR testing [para (iii) and (iv) of A.1 above] (as approved and indicated on the online portal in advance) will show the same to the respective State counters. They will be prioritized for sample collection in the designated area, samples collected and permitted to exit the airport. They shall monitor their health for 14 days (subject to negative test report of the sample taken at the Airport that would be conveyed to such travellers by the concerned State authorities/airport operators).
xvii. All other passengers who have uploaded RT-PCR negative certificates on Air Suvidha portal shall be allowed to leave the airport/ take transit flights and will be required to undertake self-monitoring of their health for 14 days.
xviii. All such passengers will also be provided the list of the National and State level surveillance officers and the respective call centre numbers, so as to inform State/National Call Centres in case they develop symptoms at any time during the quarantine or self-monitoring of their health.
- States may consider (if required) additional requirements with regards to testing, quarantine and isolation as per their risk assessment.
- The States should however do the same under timely intimation to Ministry of Civil Aviation and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Further, States should adequately publicize such additional requirements on their official websites well in advance to avoid inconvenience to the travellers.
- The travellers destined to a specific State are also requested to refer to State specific official websites to be well informed about such additional requirements.
Booking Amount is non-refundable in case of cancellation of tour package.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
Cancellation charges are applicable even if the tour is canceled for reasons whatsoever including but not limited to medical condition or pregnancy or any unfortunate happening incident with self, co-traveler, member of family / relative / friends / relations, examination date, attending court dates, etc.
The cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour & we shall be constrained to levy the following Cancellation charges (per person):-
• If cancellation is made any time not less than 45 days prior to departure, Rs. 5,000/- per person shall be deducted + Cancellation charges of issued Flight ticket + Visa charges.
• If cancellation is made 45 to 30 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure or in case a passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
Payment Term: Prepayment
Residual amount after applicable cancellation charges, if any shall only be paid through bank transaction only.
- In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by the Company on visas, medical insurance, Protector of Emigrants (POE) including administrative charges would be payable by the Client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the Client, the balance amount would be recoverable from the Client (you).
- In case of third-party services/products, for instance EU Rail, Cruise, etc., the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned third-party service provider would be applicable and in addition the Company shall have right to claim service and communication charges for processing cancellation.
- For FIT Booking Cancellation charges is different from above.
- It is suggested that you purchase an Overseas Medical and other Insurance Policies to cover the risk to life, Document and property whilst on tour for the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to have adequate insurance cover in terms of risks, we cannot anticipate risks exhaustively.
- In case if the cost of the insurance is included in the tour or you want us to obtain the insurance policy for the above purpose, such policies would be for cover for the duration of the trip and relate to persons below the age of 59 years. In case of clients above the said age and in case of clients seeking extended stay abroad, there would be additional premium payable by them. Further it would be Client’s responsibility to produce such medical reports as might be required by the insurer. Further please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and the Company is only a facilitator being not even an agent.
- You have to check the accuracy and correctness of the policies so obtained and in case of any errors or lapses report the same to the Insurance Company and get the same rectified as the company would not be responsible for the same.
- It shall be client’s duty to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the tour arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is adversely affected. The Company reserves the right to ask any Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, the Company is not be liable to refund amount paid for the booking.
Tour Cost Component
It is mandatory that the Client should avail the foreign exchange component of the tour cost from the Company under his Liberlized Remittance Scheme (earlier Basic Travel Quota) entitlement. You have to pay the total tour cost component in Indian Rupees by way of demand draft in favor of the Company the Client would submit his request on a pre-printed LRS/Basic Travel Quota Form, which has to be completed and signed by him. The Company would forward the said form to the Authorized Dealer / Full Fledged Money Changer to release the amount of required foreign exchange to the Company for the cost of the tour as a part of the LRS / Basic Travel Quota of the Client.
Under the present guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India, all residents holding Indian passports are entitled to avail an amount not exceeding USD 2,50,000 or its equivalent per person in one calendar year for one or more private / leisure visits under the Basic Travel Quota.
These terms and conditions are furtherance to the Package Tour - Service Contract, Booking Form and Remittance Form signed by you or representative with following understandings:-
- That there shall be no dispute at any point of time if VISA so applied is rejected on any grounds whatsoever, because granting of the VISA is the prerogative and discretion of the Embassy concern.
- That VISA is granted upon prior verification of applicant’s profile and not upon the profile of Company. Therefore, applicant has to cooperate with concerned Embassy officials to meet all formalities required for the same.
- That this is budget package purchased, traveling in a group, touring on a bus. There are probabilities that technical faults may occur like- flat tyers, faulty air condition or major / minor breakdown, or any other unpredicted reasons for breakdown. Replacement of a bus may cause certain delays and even curtailment of tour in the larger interest.
- That when not opted for certain tour attraction/s then there will be no entitlement for any transfers and one has to spend time on his/her own. This means one will be free from the group to spend time on his/her own.
- That on being away from the group one has to arrange transfer services on his/her own costs to reach next point of joining the tour group, for instance like visiting dinner venue, where, there will be no reimbursement of cost for transfers so arranged.
- That package being budget, therefore all travel is by bus / coach and not by train.
- That there shall be no dispute raised by the traveller, if certain Hotel service/s is/are not available subject to certain complications like- down gradation, changing of Hotel, lack of water and interrupted electricity services. Further there shall be no dispute raised for cold food like bread, jam and juice etc. if given for breakfast or in emergency. That breakfast in those countries are mostly cold and not like in India. That rooms are not air-conditioned, nor WIFI facility, nor water bottle. That traveller is required to take up matters pertaining to room allocation, maintenance, upkeep, service with the hotel management directly.
- That there shall be no dispute raised by the traveller, for production of any documents required for the verification purpose in connection with the tour.
- That no traveller is allowed to indulge in any kind of arguments with the Tour Manager / Coordinator / Local Guide and follow his instruction for safety and wellbeing. Further travellers have to strictly follow the time schedule provided by the Tour Manager / Coordinator and will have to reach 5 minutes before the stipulated time at all venues as informed during the tour. That Tour Manager / Coordinator has no power to provide with extra facilities or services.
- That even if one indulges in purchases or shopping anything upon advice of Tour Manager / Coordinator, he cannot be held liable for any deficiency as the transaction is between buyer and seller (shop keeper) during the tour. Further, on getting late in shopping, one has to bear the cost and consequences of reaching back to hotels or relevant place of meeting and there shall be no refund for the same.
- That this is only to be undertaken on ones full satisfaction of his / her physical and mental fitness. Any medical consequence arising during the tour, the company will not be held responsible. Traveler will himself be responsible for any breathing problem at high altitude visits.
- If we are unable to operate the tour due to some difficulty like not having adequate members in the group we will cancel the tour 30 days prior to departure date. Where you will get refund of amount paid less expenses incurred towards visa and other services done in good faith. You will have option to go for another tour package in consultation with our sales executive, which you can explore in such situation.
- If any change is required in timing of services mentioned in the service voucher same can be altered at the discretion of Tour Manager / Coordinator / Local Guide, depending upon the circumstances. The motive is to fulfill all the obligations mentioned in the Travel Program Voucher.
Within three working days of receiving an advance payment, customer is given confirmation over the email. The confirmation contains the details of Customer file number, Hotel Confirmation, Air ticket confirmation, Total package amount, Amount paid by Customer and Balance amount to be paid at the time handing over travel documents. If booking is canceled by you before getting the confirmation from our side than service fees of Rs. 1,000/- (per person) will be charged from the customer.
- Once confirmation is made than full and final payment should be made only in cash / net banking at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. Any Cancellation request received after sending the confirmation will attract cancellation charges as per our cancellation policy.
- For the cheque payments, the documents will be processed or delivered once the amount is credited in our account.
- Our Cheque bounce charges are Rs. 1,000/-
- Payment by Credit card will attract 3% service charge on each and every transactions.
- Cash deposit in our banks will attract surcharge of 1% on the deposited amount.
- Cost does not include expenses caused by factors beyond our control like- rail/flight/vehicle delays, cancellations, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance, etc.
Important Hotel Notes
- In hotels for an extra adult / child either rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Transfers and sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach or sharing transport) basis for group tours.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 1430 to 12 noon & number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the number of nights booked by the guest.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- The above hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still, we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
Important Airline Notes
- The check in counter is closed 60 minutes before the departure time. We strongly recommend customers to reach the airport 3 hours before the departure time of the flight to avoid any inconvenience.
- Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
- In most of the flights 20 Kg weight is allowed in Check in baggage and 7 Kg weight is allowed in hand baggage. Please check it with our sales person for further details.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances if customer misses the flight than he needs to purchase the tickets on the next available flight by making direct payment. The amount of missed flight will not be adjusted against the freshly purchased tickets. Please reconfirm your return flight ticket too from the airline counter.
- In airline no seat is provided to Infant.
All Tour packages offered by us are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour - service agreement along with the booking form, which is incorporated herein by reference.
Note of Caution Before Booking of Package/Travel Tour Component:
Travel tour packages / travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake a considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them. All tours involve long hours of travelling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically / physically fit persons. We, therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of a respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour. There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage. Some of the tourist products are without elevators / escalators and one may have to use stairs. Despite the above-mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, We will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake tour packages. You must, therefore, satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain a medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.
Please note that your booking shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the company. Kindly read the same properly before signing. The above terms being provided are capsulated. Ask our representative for detailed terms and conditions applying your tour package and your bookings. Our company is a travel and holiday organizer and we do not control or operate any airline, neither its own nor control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned herein or offered to sale at any point of time in near future. However, it takes reasonable care in selecting all the ingredients which are offered to sale, it is made clear that our company only selects and inspect them and have no control in running them, we cannot be held responsible of any delay, improper services provided by an independent agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotelier, airline, shipping company coach owner/coach operator who are the company's independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. Neither we can be held responsible for the delay nor deficiency in services provided by the agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, or/and any act or actions of co-traveller, co-passenger which may result in availing the following and/or other services on the tour.
Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation. The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor-made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final. This intimation supersedes all previous offers by us and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
By making booking online, you agree to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions, Payment Terms, Foreign Exchange Terms, Visa Guidelines, Cancellation Policy in detail and all Terms and Conditions of the Contract.
Read & Download the Contract